Monday 30 April 2012

Stationery Goodies

Well it's been an exciting week with lots of stationery enabling in my close group of friends.

Yesterday saw me with a free afternoon so i decided to meet up with Cat to go to Tottenham court road Paperchase and MUJI.
I don't have photographs of everything but here's a quick view of a lot of the stuff I brought


I saw this card and fell in love, it's the perfect size (minus 2mm down one edge) for my pocket Filofax so it's become my front cover!


I've added to my washi tape collection finally decided I had a need for a dedicated tin for them (hate the decoration on the tin but that can be solved with a bit of tape ;)


A art box divider folder that I brought to hack up to put in my a5 Filofax but it's just too pretty to hack! Plus each sheet (divider) is a separate decoration (one is clouds one is stars and so on)


Art box note book, perfect size to keep scribble in the back of my Filofax


Another one, this one already has been put to use


Some Japanese note pads also from art box, the perfect size for adding little notes, the next two photos are also views of the paper inside. Soooo damn cute!!!!









1 comment:

  1. Fabulous haul of goodies. I have just put together a huge wishlist on modes4u and another on artbox - now all I need to do is see which bits get into the basket as I can't have them all (how many writing sets can one person need - especially as I'm only after them for the writing paper) - oops!!!

    ReplyDelete