Thursday 21 May 2009

Waste no Want Not

I needed one of those bags for carrying odds and ends in the bottom of your hand bag. This was the creation I came up with, based very much on the similar pattern as my pencil case . Totally made out of recycled fabrics and selvedges.
It tickled me and I didn't realise until afterwards about the selvedge that I chose for this bag. I find it quite funny I wanted this big enough to take Paracetamols and vaseline etc. and its a Quilt for a cure! lol.


I love these colours and think they work well together. Lots of work at uni at the moment, but its half term next week. Got one or 2 more WIP's to show you over the next few days and hopefully by next weekend one of those WIP's will be finished!!!

What are you up to at the moment???

No comments:

Post a Comment